About the Role
We are looking for a Mechanic (Senior and Junior) to help service and maintain our e-scooters, pedal bikes and e-bikes. This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences .
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the maintenance of e-scooters, pedal bikes and e-bikes
- Perform a broad spectrum of repairs from bolt tightening to the most complicated electronic part replacement
- Follow processes. Comply with, improve upon, and enforce processes
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties and make sure Ridepanda customers are on the safest vehicles
- Problem solve. Will need to spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Customer service experience to professionally guide customers to the right vehicle, explain how operate a vehicle and onboard new customers onto Ridepanda's platforms.
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate cargo vans and / or box trucks.
- 2+ years of experience as a mechanic in the bike retail industry
- Good communicator capable of motivating a team, plus communicating and documenting issues clearly
- Motivated, energetic individual who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Strong attention to detail, and able to follow strict maintenance procedures
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools