Our mission at Ridepanda is to help create a world with happier, more efficient towns and cities that run on small, quiet, eco-friendly electric vehicles. We partner with organizations to offer micro-mobility leasing (e-bike, e-scooter, and peddle-bikes) as a part of their commuter benefit offerings.
We're on the lookout for someone engaged and professional to handle questions, address concerns, and act as the link between Ridepanda, our riders, and program partners.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to help onboard our customers to our pedal bikes, e-bikes and e-scooters in our Downtown Seattle Hub location. Big plus for mechanical skills.
What You'll Do
- Customer facing. Help customers on test riding different bikes.
- Be responsible for customer onboarding and safety training for customers on pedal bikes, e-bikes and e-scooters
- Do assembly and maintenance of pedal bikes, e-bikes and e-scooters
- Follow processes. Comply with, improve upon, and enforce processes
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties and make sure Ridepanda customers are on the safest vehicles
- Problem solve. Will need to spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way
- Weekends are a must
- Experience as a customer service in Front of house retail environment. Mechanic in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Good communicator capable of motivating a team, plus communicating and documenting issues clearly
- Motivated, energetic individual who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Strong attention to detail, and able to follow strict maintenance procedures
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools